Come Follow Me [Swindle]
Come Follow Me
Two thousand years ago the Savior stood on the shores of Galilee teaching the crowds. As night fell, He perceived the people were hungry and asked His disciples to gather what food they could. He then took their "five loaves and two fishes" and fed the five thousand.
A few days later the crowds again returned to the shores of Galilee, but this time the Savior met them saying, "Ye seek me, not because ye saw the miracles, but because ye did eat of the loaves, and were filled... from that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him." - John 6: 26, 67
Are we like the crowds who follow the Savior when life is easy and our bellies full, only to abandon Him when things grow hard? It is my witness that hardship is the cement of discipleship and that only in the midst of our failing health, our wayward children, and tough economic times can we truly understand the peace that comes from heeding His words, "Come Follow Me."
- Artist: Liz Lemon Swindle;
- Print Size: 12 X 24
- Frame Sizes (OUTSIDE dimensions):
- Frame A: 19 3/4 X 31 3/4; Frame B: 19 1/4 X 31 1/4; Frame C: 21 3/4 X 33 3/4; Frame D: 19 1/4 X 31 1/4; Frame E: 19 3/4 X 31 3/4
- This piece is printed on canvas, sprayed with a protective varnish and framed with a specific frame (shown above) that best compliments the print.
- These are the only frame options for this print.
- Each piece is made to order and can take 10-15 business days to ship.
- Orders may be produced quicker for a $25 rush fee. Please call for more info.
- Prints without the frame can be purchased. Please call or email for more info.