Sometimes when callings come to us in the Church we are tempted to wonder how we can find the time. We are either raising young families, busy with careers, or caught up in the myriad of good things that take our time.
When the Lord gave Emma the assignment to compile a hymnbook for the church she was busy raising her family and had difficult duties as the wife of the Prophet. How did Emma manage to accomplish all that was asked of her? The answer lies in humble prayer and the desire to accomplish righteousness.
When we look at the good her work has done in bringing music and the Spirit to millions we see that there is no sacrifice in building the Kingdom that is too great when it is given with all of our heart to the Lord.
- Artist: Liz Lemon Swindle;
- Print Size: 11 X 14
- Frame Sizes (OUTSIDE dimensions):
- Frame A: 16 3/4 X 19 3/4; Frame B: 16 3/4 X 19 3/4; Frame C: 16 3/4 X 19 3/4; Frame D: 16 3/4 X 19 3/4
- This piece is printed on luster paper, texturized, and framed with a specific frame (shown above) that best compliments the print.
- These are the only frame options for this print.
- Each piece is made to order and can take 10-15 business days to ship.
- Orders may be produced quicker for a $25 rush fee. Please call for more info.
- Prints without the frame can be purchased. Please call or email for more info.