The gift of life is our most precious gift. The privilege to co-create with our spouse and our Heavenly Father is a sacred trust.
After losing a son, Joseph and Emma knew tragedy again in Kirtland, Ohio, when their newly born twins died within hours of birth. Losing children a second time was almost more than they could bear.
A few miles away, tragedy also struck the Murdock family. After bearing twins, Julia Murdock died, leaving her husband not only with the newborn twins, but five other children as well.
Brother Murdock heard of the SmithsÌÎ_Ì´åÇ great loss and called the prophet to his home. There, out of grief and selfless love much like that of our Heavenly FatherÌÎ_Ì´åÇs, Brother Murdock asked Joseph to take the twins and raise them as his own.
With difficulty and humble gratitude, Joseph carried the twins back home and placed them in the arms of his weak and grieving wife Emma.
- Artist: Liz Lemon Swindle;
- Print Size: 13 X 11
- Frame Sizes (OUTSIDE dimensions):
- Frame A: 17 1/2 X 15 1/2; Frame B: 16 3/4 X 14 3/4; Frame C: 18 1/2 X 16 1/2; Frame D: 18 1/4 X 16 1/4
- This piece is printed on luster paper, texturized, and framed with a specific frame (shown above) that best compliments the print.
- These are the only frame options for this print.
- Each piece is made to order and can take 10-15 business days to ship.
- Orders may be produced quicker for a $25 rush fee. Please call for more info.
- Prints without the frame can be purchased. Please call or email for more info.