In each of our lives we are faced with confusion. Decisions can be difficult when the answers are unclear. At fourteen years old, Joseph Smith was faced with a country torn be religious revivalism. Preachers of all sects clamored for converts in a battle for men`s very souls. Joseph recounts the following: "So great were the confusion and strife among the different denominations, that it was impossible for a person young as I was, and so unacquainted with men and things, to come to any certain conclusion who was right and who was wrong." Joseph continued to search for answers to his confusion. One evening, Joseph was reading the family Bible in the book of James, first chapter and fifth verse: "If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberaly, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him."
- Artist: Liz Lemon Swindle;
- Print Size: 13 X 11
- Frame Sizes (OUTSIDE dimensions):
- Frame A: 17 1/2 X 15 1/2; Frame B: 16 3/4 X 14 3/4; Frame C: 18 1/2 X 16 1/2; Frame D: 18 1/4 X 16 1/4
- This piece is printed on luster paper, texturized, and framed with a specific frame (shown above) that best compliments the print.
- These are the only frame options for this print.
- Each piece is made to order and can take 10-15 business days to ship.
- Orders may be produced quicker for a $25 rush fee. Please call for more info.
- Prints without the frame can be purchased. Please call or email for more info.