Follow Me [Swindle]
The sun was high, the waters still Their nets cast in the sea. When Jesus called from distant shores, "Leave work, and follow Me."
Another came to see the Lord He cried, on bended knee, I'll come, but let me say goodbye .. . "Leave friends, and follow Me."
A rich man came who loved the Lord He promised loyalty, But begged to keep his riches. "Leave gold, and follow Me."
The winds were fierce and cold the night He walked upon the sea. Lord save us, called his frightened friends. "Leave fears, and follow Me."
And so He calls to each of us Upon our stormy seas. Leave friends, leave gold, leave fears, leave all And come, and follow Me."
- Artist: Liz Lemon Swindle;
- Print Size: 20 X 12.75
- Frame Sizes (OUTSIDE dimensions):
- Frame A: 27 1/4 X 20; Frame B: 28 3/4 X 21 1/2; Frame C: 26 3/4 X 19 1/2; Frame D: 25 1/4 X 20
- This piece is printed on luster paper, texturized, and framed with a specific frame (shown above) that best compliments the print.
- These are the only frame options for this print.
- Each piece is made to order and can take 10-15 business days to ship.
- Orders may be produced quicker for a $25 rush fee. Please call for more info.
- Prints without the frame can be purchased. Please call or email for more info.