When I started this painting, I believed that Gethsemane was about the suffering of Christ. About the agony so intense that He trembled because of pain and bled from every pore. By the time I finished, I saw that the miracle of Gethsemane went beyond the suffering. The miracle was the love that brought Him there.
ÌÕFor God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.ÌÒ (John 3:16-17)
- Artist: Liz Lemon Swindle;
- Print Size: 11 X 9.5
- Frame Sizes (OUTSIDE dimensions):
- Frame A: 20 X 18 1/2; Frame B: 18 1/4 X 16 3/4
- This piece is printed on luster paper, texturized, and framed with a specific frame (shown above) that best compliments the print.
- These are the only frame options for this print.
- Each piece is made to order and can take 10-15 business days to ship.
- Orders may be produced quicker for a $25 rush fee. Please call for more info.
- Prints without the frame can be purchased. Please call or email for more info.