"And it came to pass, as the angels were gone away from them into heaven, the shepherds said to one another, Let us now go even unto Bethlehem, and see this thing which has come to pass, which the Lord hath made known unto us. And they came with haste, and found Mary, and Joseph, and the babe lying in a manger. And when they had seen it, they made known abroad the saying which was told them concerning this child. And all they that heard it wondered at those things which were told them by the shepherds. But Mary kept all these things, and pondered them in her heart."
- Luke 2:15-19
Every mother and child share a bond which remains unbroken. From his birth in the manger, all through his life, death and resurrection, Mary was instrumental in her sonåÇs years on earth. This striking image of mother and child captures a moment in the newborn life of Christ, and provides us all with a reminder of where we came from and who made us what we are today.
- Artist: Liz Lemon Swindle;
- Print Size: 9 1/2 X 22 1/2
- Frame Sizes (OUTSIDE dimensions):
- Frame A: 13 3/4 X 26 3/4; Frame B: 15 1/4 X 28 1/4; Frame C: 17 7/8 X 30 7/8
- This piece is printed on luster paper, texturized, and framed with a specific frame (shown above) that best compliments the print.
- These are the only frame options for this print.
- Each piece is made to order and can take 10-15 business days to ship.
- Orders may be produced quicker for a $25 rush fee. Please call for more info.
- Prints without the frame can be purchased. Please call or email for more info.