The Holy Men
The Holy Men
For two thousand years tradition has held that three wise men visited Christ at his birth. Yet we read in Matthew 2:11 that Christ was a "young child" rather than an infant.
Because of what Herod learned from the wise men about the time of ChristÌÎ_Ì´åÇs birth, he killed all children two years and younger, which suggests that Christ was one or two years old.
The scriptures also record that the wise men came "into the house", not a manger or cave. There is not mention of how many wise men there were.
How wonderful to consider that moment when three or four or twenty holy men knelt at the feet of the holiest man of all, though yet in the body of a toddler, and worshipped Him. (Matthew 2: 8-12)
- Artist: Liz Lemon Swindle;
- Print Size: 13 X 11
- Frame Sizes (OUTSIDE dimensions):
- Frame A: 17 1/2 X 15 1/2; Frame B: 16 3/4 X 14 3/4; Frame C: 18 1/2 X 16 1/2; Frame D: 18 1/4 X 16 1/4
- This piece is printed on luster paper, texturized, and framed with a specific frame (shown above) that best compliments the print.
- These are the only frame options for this print.
- Each piece is made to order and can take 10-15 business days to ship.
- Orders may be produced quicker for a $25 rush fee. Please call for more info.
- Prints without the frame can be purchased. Please call or email for more info.